Wow Mary, where did you get the video? Was it still photos and then Animoto made it video? Pretty cool. I really like the unexpected harder music with the images. The speed of the music and the transitions gives it an edge you wouldn't expect. Pretty cool stuff!
My great joy is having little grandchildren.
I love animals and have had many pets.
Midnight, my absolutely perfect 12 year old Black Lab is no longer with us. I miss her. I do have Missy, a 15 year old Tabby Cat that I inherited from my mother.
Wow Mary, where did you get the video? Was it still photos and then Animoto made it video? Pretty cool. I really like the unexpected harder music with the images. The speed of the music and the transitions gives it an edge you wouldn't expect. Pretty cool stuff!
ReplyDeleteThank you. It was luck actually and several edits, but it's a mix of stills and a video. I was pleased with the music choice.
ReplyDeleteRock on, Mary!
ReplyDeleteMary,
ReplyDeleteThis is such an awesome slideshow! Having the variety of pictures with the cool music created an uplifting video.