Thursday, April 15, 2010
Middle School Blog Site
I don't always take the time to read through the "Curriculum Connection" that is e-mailed to us. For some reason the April issue caught my attention. I plan to investigate the site more thoroughly, but I wanted to share that on page 4 at the end there's a link to Billings Middle School, www.billingsmiddleschool.com/beta. Students are actively involved in technolgy training and lessons using blogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing this link. I must of missed it in the "Curriculum Connection" as well. I found the site to be interesting. It has a lot of ideas that we are talking about in our project centered learning. I liked how it talked about the students have to plan a specific project, document the progress with writings, photos or a video, and that they have to share their work. That goes a long with a lot of the 21st Century Skills that we want our kids to know.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was interesting as well. I'm glad you found it useful.
ReplyDelete