Friday, April 30, 2010

New Sites

I have a dilemma. Given a list of sites to explore, I am amazed at how easily I become immersed in all that's available. The directive was simply to set up an account for Animoto but the options seemed endless and it was fun. I had similar experiences with photobucket and flickr. There are so many other sites to investigate but I'm also getting ideas from colleagues. Another fun site (the options are more limited but perhaps a site for elementary?) is xtranormal.com so I've played with that a bit. Thank you to all for your great suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. Mary, you are on an incredible journey! Isn't it exciting - all the resources we (students and adults) now have to support our journey in education! Your knowledge of these rsources will be a valuable asset to the classroom teachers in any school!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get immersed in all the possiblities also. I feel like there are new possibilities that pop up everyday. That is why I think it is important for teachers to constantly learn about new programs. You are doing a great job of that!

    ReplyDelete